Weight Loss Program in Garland, TX
Centerville Medical Center partners with The Center for Medical Weight Loss to provide an affordable medically supervised weight loss management system. During your initial visit, you will receive a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Osuagwu to discuss your concerns and goals. We understand that every patient is different, and our weight loss plan will take into account the many facets of your lifestyle hence, a personalized approach to weight loss.
How The Program Works
Your CMWL doctor will create a comprehensive personalized weight loss program tailored just for you. This includes body composition analysis, doctor-supervised food plans, metabolism regulation, appetite management, lifestyle and motivational coaching, science-based activity recommendations and much more.
After your initial consultation, your CMWL doctor may prescribe one of the following plans and personalize it to your specific needs and preferences:
Accelerated or Accelerated Plus
The Accelerated plan includes six weeks of one-on-one visits with your CMWL doctor, simple medical tests to monitor your weight loss progress, and a high-nutrition calorie-controlled food plan. Accelerated Plus also includes vitamin regulation.
LCD or Modified LCD
The Low Calorie Diet (LCD) is a high-nutrition calorie-controlled plan your doctor will prescribe for you and monitor closely. The Modified LCD is the same plan, but adjusted to include a calorie-specific dinner that may include your favorite foods
Jumpstart your CMWL weight loss plan with an appetite suppressant prescribed and monitored by your CMWL doctor.
· Increase your energy while you discard unwanted pounds without any jitters
· Easily control your appetite and cravings
· Experience rapid weight loss safely and effectively
· Reach your ideal weight goal quickly and effortlessly
· Increase your overall potential for long term health benefit
Benefits of Weight Loss
By losing weight and changing your lifestyle habits, you can positively impact your health. Numerous medical conditions may improve or resolve with weight loss: high blood pressure, adult-onset diabetes, high cholesterol, fatty liver disease, acid reflux, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis and heart disease risk, to name a few.
Patients in our weight loss program will:
– Lose weight more consistently than with diets that don’t use meal replacements.
– Learn to “eat to live, not live to eat”.
– Receive support throughout their weight-loss journey.
– Receive education about diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
– Meet with a dietitian once weight loss is achieved, to establish a healthy long-term eating plan.
– Continue with a weight maintenance program to ensure continued success.
To learn more about how to lose weight with our program, call Centerville Medical Center at (972) 807-6016.