Weight Loss Program in Garland, TX
We provide an affordable medically supervised weight loss management system. During your initial visit, you will receive 1:1 consultation with a physician. We understand that every patient is different, and our weight loss plan will take into account all facets of your lifestyle hence, a personalized approach to weight loss.
Our medical monitoring includes:
· A thorough preliminary medical examination and any necessary lab tests to determine your health status and rule out any risk factors
· A personalized weight loss plan based on your health status and weight loss goals
· Continued guidance and medical monitoring of your progress, health and well-being throughout the course of treatment
We are committed to helping you reach your weight loss goals by utilizing a combination of hormone testing and balancing, nutritional counseling, natural and safe weight loss supplements and prescription medications if needed. Patients who follow our weight loss program lose an average 3-5 pounds per week. Regardless of your reason for wanting to lose weight, we can help achieve your goal.
With our Weight Loss Program, You can expect to:
· Increase your energy while you discard unwanted pounds without any jitters
· Easily control your appetite and cravings
· Experience rapid weight loss safely and effectively
· Reach your ideal weight goal quickly and effortlessly
· Increase your overall long term health benefit
Benefits of Weight Loss
By losing weight and changing your lifestyle habits, you can positively impact your health. Numerous medical conditions may improve or resolve with weight loss: high blood pressure, adult-onset diabetes, high cholesterol, fatty liver disease, acid reflux, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis and heart disease risk, to name a few.
Patients in our weight loss program in Garland, TX:
– Lose weight more consistently than with diets that don’t use meal replacements.
– Learn to “eat to live, not live to eat”.
– Receive support throughout their weight-loss journey.
– Receive education about diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
– Meet with a dietitian once weight loss is achieved, to establish a healthy long-term eating plan.
– Continue with a weight maintenance program to ensure continued success.
To learn more about how to lose weight with our program in the Garland and Dallas, TX area, call Centerville Medical Center at (972) 807-6016.